Where can I print at BGSU?
- 110 Hayes Hall.
- Live Chat.
How to print at BGSU library? You can also print to library printers from your personal laptop, tablet or phone. Send a document from anywhere on campus to a printer in the lobby of Jerome Library. You will not be charged until you release the job by swiping your ID or entering your username and password at the release station next to the printer.
How do I link my Bgsu printer?
- Obtain printer name from department contact.*
- Open the Run box by holding Windows Key + R.
- Type \bgsuprint.bgsu.eduPRINTERNAME into the Run box.
- Select OK.
- The printer installation will begin.
- Once the installation dialog box disappears and finishes running, the printer is ready to use.
Where can I use BG1 bucks? By depositing funds to your BG1 Card, you can make purchases through a stored value or prepaid account, known as BG1 Bucks. Your card can be used for printing, on-campus vending and at multiple off-campus restaraunts and shopping locations – and as you use your card, your account balance decreases as funds are spent.